Joint Call 2018
Results Call 2018
166 pre-proposals were submitted, requesting 150 Mio EUR funding in total. 94 pre-proposals were recommended for a full-proposal submission. 91 full-proposals were submitted. 74 full-proposals passed the full-proposal evaluation, requesting around 30.5 Mio EUR funding. Depending on national/regional budgets and rules the national/regional funding organisations finally selected 27 full-proposals for funding corresponding to requested funding of 18.2 Mio EUR.
The M-ERA.NET Call 2018 was launched on the 13 March 2018. 33 funding agencies from 24 countries participate with a total budget of more than 23 million € national/regional funding.
The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for low carbon energy technologies and related production technologies. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials R&D to energy-related applications where applicable.
The Call 2018 includes the following thematic areas:
- Multiscale modeling for materials engineering and processing (M3EP)
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
For a list of all participating countries and regions in Call 2018 please see the guide for proposers.
Call documents for download:
- Final reporting template
- Call flyer
- Guide for proposers
- mandatory Pre-Proposal form
- mandatory Full-Proposal form and mandatory annex 1 to Full-Proposal form
> M-ERA.NET Call 2018 is closed.
For questions on final reporting please contact the monitoring task force.