Joint Call 2020
Results Call 2020
236 pre-proposals were submitted, requesting 153 Mio EUR funding in total. 146 pre-proposals were recommended for a full-proposal submission. 144 full-proposals were submitted. 119 full-proposals passed the full-proposal evaluation, requesting around 86 Mio EUR funding.
Depending on national/regional budgets and rules the national/regional funding organisations finally selected 42 full-proposals for funding corresponding to requested funding of 32.3 Mio EUR.
Results of the M-ERA.NET Call 2020
The M-ERA.NET Call 2020 was launched on 17 March 2020. 28 funding agencies from 22 countries participate with a total budget of more than 20 million € national/regional funding.
The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for low carbon energy technologies and related production technologies. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials R&D to energy-related applications where applicable.
The Call 2020 includes the following thematic areas:
- Modelling for materials engineering and processing
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
For a list of all participating countries and regions in Call 2020 please see the guide for proposers.
Call documents for download
- Final reporting template
- Guide for proposers (version 3.3 / 17 June 2020)
- Call flyer (updated 19 March 2020)
- mandatory Pre-Proposal form
- mandatory Full-Proposal form and mandatory annex 1 to Full-Proposal form
> M-ERA.NET Call 2020 is closed.
The NMPTeAm4 offers a Partner Search Facility for the M-ERA.NET Call 2020.
The EEN (Enterprise Europe Network) offers a general partner search tool.