Joint Call 2016
Results Call 2016
233 pre-proposals were submitted, requesting 194 Mio EUR funding in total. 91 pre-proposals were recommended for a full-propos al submission. 89 full-proposals were submitted. 68 full-proposals passed the full-proposal evaluation, requesting around 48.8 Mio EUR funding. Depending on national/regional budgets and rules the national/regional funding organisations finally selected 46 full-proposals for funding corresponding to requested funding of 30.5 Mio EUR
The M-ERA.NET Call 2016 was launched on 15 March 2016 with 35 participating funding organisations from 26 countries and a preliminary total budget of around 40 million €, including an EU contribution.
233 pre-proposals were submitted with a total project volume of 194 mio €. In September 2016, 91 consortia were recommended for a full proposal submission. 89 full proposals were finally submitted. Depending on national/regional budgets and rules the national/regional funding organisations finally selected 46 full-proposals for funding.
Funding was offered to innovative projects focusing on:
- Integrated computational materials engineering (ICME)
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance synthetic and biobased composites
- Functional materials
- Interfaces between materials and biological hosts for health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
For a list of all participating countries and regions in Call 2016 please see the guide for proposers.
Call documents for download:
- Mid-term reporting template
- Final reporting template
- Call announcement
- Guide for proposers
- mandatory pre-proposal form
- mandatory full-proposal form and mandatory annex 1 to Full-Proposal form
> M-ERA.NET Call 2016 is closed.
For questions on mid-term or final reporting please contact the monitoring task force.