The M-ERA.NET Call 2021 was launched on 15 March 2021. 45 funding agencies from 32 countries participate with a total budget of approximately 60 million €, including an EU contribution. Call 2021 schedule:
- Pre-proposal deadline: 15 June 2021, 12:00 noon, Brussels time.
- Full-proposal deadline: 17 November 2021, 12:00 noon, Brussels time
The aim was to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for low carbon energy technologies, future batteries technology and related production technologies. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials R&D to energy-related applications where applicable.
The Call 2021 included the following thematic areas:
- Modelling for materials engineering, processing, properties and durability
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies for health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
Call documents for download
- Reporting tutorial for project coordinators
- Mid-term reporting template
- Final reporting template
- Change request form
- Call flyer
- Guide for proposers (updated 30 September 2021)
- FAQ (updated 30 Sptember 2021)
- Pre-proposal form
- Full-proposal form and mandatory Annex 1 to full-proposal form
For questions on mid-term or final reporting please contact the monitoring task force.
M-ERA.NET hosted a Call 2021 information webinar on 25 March 2021.