Joint Call 2022
Results Call 2022
289 pre-proposals were submitted, requesting around 250 Mio EUR funding in total. 129 pre-proposals were recommended for a full-proposal submission. 127 full-proposals were submitted. 109 full-proposals passed the full-proposal evaluation, requesting around 99,5 Mio EUR funding.
Thanks to substantial budget increases of 18 funding organizations, finally 46 full-proposals are selected for funding, with 212 participants requesting 43,7 Mio EUR funding. This is the highest amount of selected full-proposals for funding M-ERA.NET has ever achieved in a non-cofunded call.
Results of the M-ERA.NET Call 2022
Announcement of the M-ERA.NET CALL 2022
The M-ERA.NET Call 2022 was launched on 15 March 2022. More than 30 funding agencies participate with a total budget of approximately 25 million €.
- The Pre-Proposal Deadline is 15 June 2022, 12:00 noon, Brussels time.
- The Full-Proposal Deadline is 17 November 2022, 12:00 noon, Brussels time
The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for energy generating and storing elements. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials R&D to energy-related applications where applicable.
The Call 2022 includes the following thematic areas:
- Materials for energy
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies for health applications
- Materials for electronics
The Full Proposal stage is closed.
Call documents for download:
- Tutorial for project coordinators on how to submit the final report
- Final reporting template
- Change Request Form
- Guide for proposers (Version 1.5, 25 August 2022)
- Mandatory Pre-Proposal form
- Mandatory Full-Proposal form and mandatory Annex 1 to Full-Proposal form
Call information material
M-ERA.NET partners offer several Call 2022 information webinars. Please check the event page for more information.
M-ERA.NET information webinar on 4 April 2022: Presentation and video.
M-ERA.NET provides a Partner Search Facility.
The EEN (Enterprise Europe Network) offers a general partner search tool.