- The maximum amount per year per project is €90,000.00 (about NTD3,000,000).
- The decision regarding the exact amount of the grant is dependent on the result of the NSTC’s internal reviews.
- The number of grants of every principle investigator must comply with NSTC’s regulation of the max number of two international cooperation projects granted by MOST for the same duration.
- For more about the budget requirements of the projects based on which applicants can apply to NSTC for funding, please refer to: https://www.nstc.gov.tw/folksonomy/list/f6d5c23c-b3ce-438e-911b-12a705dbac5a?l=ch
The maximum amount per year per project is €90,000.00 (about NTD3,000,000)
In compliance with the NSTC’s regulation ‘Operation Guidelines for NSTC Research Grants’:
n Applicant institutions (i.e., research conducting institutions) shall be approved by NSTC to be eligible recipients of subsidisation in accordance with the ‘Operation Guidelines for Institutions Applying for NSTC Grants’. The eligible institutions are classified into three categories as follows:
1. Taiwanese public/private colleges and universities.
2. Taiwanese public/private research institutions.
3. Taiwanese Medical institutions.
n Principal Investigator(s) must meet several qualifications. For more information about the qualifications please refer to: https://www.nstc.gov.tw/folksonomy/list/f6d5c23c-b3ce-438e-911b-12a705dbac5a?l=ch
In principle, the NSTC (Taiwan) does not directly subsidise the industry.
- Taiwanese project partners shall submit a proposal to the NSTC for national financing after the project has been selected and approved for funding through the M-ERA.NET evaluation and selection process.
- The proposals are required to be submitted to NSTC for funding as soon as possible as the internal process of the NSTC generally takes 6 months.