The M-ERA.NET Call 2014 opened in July 2014. 36 funding organisations participated in this joint call with a total available public funding of around 30 million Euro.
The following thematic areas were supported:
- Integrated Computational Materials Engineering
- New Surfaces and Coatings
- Composite Technology
- Materials for Sustainable and Affordable Low Carbon Energy Technologies
- Materials for Health
- Functional Materials Focusing on Sensors
Call documents for download:
- Call announcement
- Guide for proposers
- mandatory pre-proposal form
- mandatory full-proposal form and mandatory Annex1 to Full Proposal form
> M-ERA.NET Call 2014 is closed.