The M-ERA.NET consortium is continuously looking for experts to act as evaluators for the M-ERA.NET full-proposal assessment.
The thematic priorities of M-ERA.NET are:
- Modeling for materials engineering and processing
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- Advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
Experts who are selected and carry out proper proposal evaluations will be reimbursed. Experts with both industrial and academic background are welcome. The evaluator registration for M-ERA.NET is continuously open!
To register as an evaluator for M-ERA.NET please click here.