The M-ERA.NET consortium is currently looking for experts to act as evaluators for the M-ERA.NET Call 2019 full-proposal assessment.
The topics of the M-ERA.NET Call 2019 are:
- Modeling for materials engineering and processing
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
Further details on the M-ERA.NET Call 2019 can be found in the "Guide for Proposer".
Experts that are selected and carry out proper proposal evaluations will be remunerated. Both industrial and academic experts are welcome. The evaluator registration for the M-ERA.NET Call 2019 is open now! (Registration deadline: October 2019)
To register as an evaluator for the M-ERA.NET Call 2019 please click here.